Tough Crowd is the premiere comedy app where you can not only watch and rate videos
but you can also post videos and have chances to win cash prizes.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Conditions are effective on September 10th, 2017.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND TOUGH CROWD WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- You must be 17 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, sexually suggestive or explicit video or photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Tough Crowd users.
- You may not use the Tough Crowd service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Tough Crowd service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Tough Crowd or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Tough Crowd.
- You must not access Tough Crowd’s private API by any other means other than the Tough Crowd application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Tough Crowd including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Tough Crowd members (“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Tough Crowd, Inc.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Tough Crowd, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Tough Crowd account. While Tough Crowd prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Instagram cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Tough Crowd service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Tough Crowd service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Tough Crowd
- Tough Crowd does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Tough Crowd Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Tough Crowd Services, you hereby grant to Tough Crowd a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Tough Crowd Services.
- Some of the Tough Crowd Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Tough Crowd may place such advertising and promotions on the Tough Crowd Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Tough Crowd Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Tough Crowd Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Tough Crowd Services.
- The Tough Crowd Services contain Content of Tough Crowd (“Tough Crowd Content”). Tough Crowd Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Tough Crowd owns and retains all rights in the Tough Crowd Content and the Tough Crowd Services. Tough Crowd hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Tough Crowd content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Tough Crowd Services.
- The Tough Crowd Services contain Content of Users and other Tough Crowd licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Tough Crowd Services.
- Tough Crowd performs technical functions necessary to offer the Tough Crowd Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Tough Crowd Services.
- Although the Site and other Tough Crowd Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Tough Crowd Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Tough Crowd. Also, although Tough Crowd will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Tough Crowd reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Tough Crowd in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Tough Crowd encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Tough Crowd is not a backup service. Tough Crowd will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Tough Crowd Services, or the loss of any Content.